Saturday 19 November 2011

Harrods and M&M´s in London

Heya! 


How are you today? I will just post one short post today. My friend took those photos when we were in London 2 weeks ago (so it was quite a lovely weather back then, it wasn´t cold at all! I wish I could go back, because it´s freezing now here in Czech) :-P








So if you like M&M´s, you should definitely visit M&M´s World when you´re in London! :) It was opened just in summer I think and it´s another interesting thing to visit in this beautiful city! :) 

NEXT TIME = WINTER OUTFIT!!! :))

2 comments:

  1. cute pics! looks like you both had a fun day : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. Amazing photos! :)
    I love love love this outfit! It's so adorable!







    Xoxo,

    http://www.sacosha.com/

    ReplyDelete