Wednesday 12 January 2011

Hermione's outfit in Deathly Hallows part 1

Did you like Hermione's outfit in the last Harry Potter film? I really did! That's why I did some research and here are things she wore:





Most of these (or at least similar) clothes should be in stores like Forever21, H&M, C&A, Primark or New Look (I found very similar scarf as on the last picture in New Look, so have a look!)



                                                           Abercrombie sweatshirt

From another sources, I read that most of Hermione's clothes were from Banana Republic (check online, they have some similar coats to Hermione's one) and her pink sweatshirt was from Abercrombie.
And some people even say these clothes were made special for this film.



   Hermione's bag from Noble Collection (search on amazon)



   I will update this article or add part 2, so keep checking my website! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment