Tuesday 30 August 2011

Fly-fly away

   Today's post is taken in Malaga airport (Spain). I want to show you mainly(!) the pink blazer I instantly fell in love with! It's from Stradivarious (amazing shop! Wish we had it in Czech...) 
   Funny fact: I took my mum to Starbucks for the first time :P
And I also finally bought myself Starbucks tumbler :) I'll show you in one of the next post's.









What I wore:
Tshirt: Bershka
Blazer: Stradivarious
Black jeans: Shana
Shoes: Peacocs
Black bag: New Look


Enjoy the last days of summer holiday!!!

3 comments:

  1. That magenta blazer is absolutely fab - amaazzzing look =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blazer! So stylish! Thank You for your lovely feedback!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blazer !!!: )

    Really suits on you ! Stradivarius is a nice shop ! love it !:)

    What do you take when you go to the Starbucks ?

    ReplyDelete