Wednesday 13 April 2011

Gaucho Polo in London + afterparty

These are photos from Gaucho Polo afterparty where I was about month ago. I thought it might be a nice idea to  start with something like this to introduce myself a bit. 


Me (on the left) and my friend Alina. It was just in the beginning of the show. The white blazer I'm wearing is from Zara and I love it, because but it looks really good both for casual wearing and a bit more formal, too.




This is just before we entered the afterparty. We were so lucky because we got tickets to get in for free! :) By the way, I love the coat I'm wearing, it's my favourite one, absolutely matching all of my clothes and suitable for every event! :)




This is us inside of the club already. I really like matching my clothes with some accessories (usually made from glass, plastic or wood). The red bracelet I'm wearing I bought just few days before that show with that scarf with flower and stripes pattern as well (both from Peacocs, pretty good shop by the way! ;) 




Me and my friends on the dancefloor ;) Even you can't really see it, I had a dress under the blazer with flower pattern on the top (YES! I love flower print ;). I choosed to wear black leather high heel shoes which are both pretty, but also comfortable, so I was able to dance all night long. :) Yeyyy :))

Thanks for reading!!!! I really appreciated if you got this far!! This is my very first "fashion" (hahaha, I know) post so I know I have loads of things to improve. If you could help me to make any better, just post a comment please! Cheeeeeers!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment