Friday 3 June 2011

Hever Castle

Heya,
   Today is my last day in England. I was in the town with my best friend this morning, did some last bits of shopping and had some lunch and ice cream. It was the saddest goodbye I could have imagine... now I have to pack my suitcase and go for farewell dinner with other international students.
   Tomorrow I fly 6am in the morning, that means I have to leave my house 4am. My dad is going to pick me up on the airport and we'll go for breakfast. I bought him socks with "girls love their daddy even when they're grown up" saying on it. :) I think it's cute and funny.

   Today I'm posting photos from Tuesday, when we've been in Hever Castle with my friends. It was very lovely day and we really enjoyed it.



 












What I wore:
White ladder cardigan: New look
Simple white tshirt: Tally Weil
Scarf: New look
Leggins: New look
Balet shoes: Peacocs
Bag: Fiorelli


Wish me good luck for tomorrows flight! :) xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm It's so hard to say goodbye :s
    Whatever, think that you made the most of your friends , your trip .

    Haa your present is so funny and the text is true ^^

    Welcome back ♥

    xoxo A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you live in England? I used to live in London for 6 month and i simply loved it! I just want to go back.

    Your blog is great. It would mean a lot to me if you'll visit my blog

    http://ryf-style.blogspot.com

    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good lucky! ale teď už česky :) krásné fotky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics, I can totally understand it gotta be sad to say goodbye! Happy to found your blog, definitely following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your flight tmmr and great photos!

    Neat post!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

    ReplyDelete